We are very excited to offer Virtual Live Lessons online for our students!
If you would like to sign-up for lessons online, please email or call the studio today and we’ll get you rockin’.
First lesson is FREE!
INSTRUCTIONS: (Click Here for a detailed info sheet)
- Click on your “Teacher’s Name” from the list below a couple minutes before your scheduled lesson time…this directs you to your ZOOM lesson
- Follow online directions to launch ZOOM (it’s free for you to install & use)
- Wait for your teacher to welcome you into the lesson
- Have Fun & Make Amazing Music!!!
Click On Your Teacher’s Name
Miss Andrea | Voicehttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/7784274298
Miss Clair | Voicehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/7524445354
Miss Erin | Voicehttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/7674101121
Miss Hilary | Voicehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/6491159338
Miss Liz | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2289840745
Miss Pam | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2500260339
Miss Sarah | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/8287374780
Mr. Brady | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2294980296
Mr. David | Guitar, Drums, Bass & Ukulelehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/8961706695
Mr. Ethan | Guitar, Bass & Ukulelehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/3881547998
Mr. Greg | Guitar, Bass & Ukulelehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/9160195550
Mr. Matthew | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2060603252
What You Need… (Click Here for a detailed info sheet)
- Stable Internet Connection
- Computer Device
- 1st Choice…Laptop, Chromebook or Desktop Computer
- 2nd Choice…iPad, Tablet or Phone
- Headphones w/ Microphone attached (like we use with our phones)
- Bluetooth Speaker or CD Player to play MP3s if you’re singing/playing to trax (you can also playback MP3s in a separate app/window on your computer.)
Technology Notes & Troubleshooting…
- Chrome is the most stable browser
- You may need to enable/allow Zoom or Chrome to use your Camera & Microphone