We are very excited to offer Virtual Live Lessons online for our students!
If you would like to sign-up for lessons online, please email or call the studio today and we’ll get you rockin’.
First lesson is FREE!
Ready to Register for our June 2020 Virtual Showcase? CLICK HERE
INSTRUCTIONS: (Click Here for a detailed info sheet)
- Click on your “Teacher’s Name” from the list below a couple minutes before your scheduled lesson time…this directs you to your ZOOM lesson
- Follow online directions to launch ZOOM (it’s free for you to install & use)
- Wait for your teacher to welcome you into the lesson
- Have Fun & Make Amazing Music!!!
Click On Your Teacher’s Name
Miss Clair | Voice & Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/7524445354
Miss Hilary | Voicehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/6491159338
Miss Liz | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2289840745
Miss Pam | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2500260339
Miss Sarah | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/8287374780
Mr. Brady | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2294980296
Mr. David | Guitar, Drums, Bass & Ukulelehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/8961706695
Mr. Ethan | Guitar, Bass & Ukulelehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/3881547998
Mr. Greg | Guitar, Bass & Ukulelehttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/9160195550
Mr. Matthew | Pianohttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/2060603252
What You Need… (Click Here for a detailed info sheet)
- Stable Internet Connection
- Computer Device
- 1st Choice…Laptop, Chromebook or Desktop Computer
- 2nd Choice…iPad, Tablet or Phone
- Headphones w/ Microphone attached (like we use with our phones)
- Bluetooth Speaker or CD Player to play MP3s if you’re singing/playing to trax (you can also playback MP3s in a separate app/window on your computer.)
Technology Notes & Troubleshooting…
- Chrome is the most stable browser
- You may need to enable/allow Zoom or Chrome to use your Camera & Microphone