Offering High School students who have a passion for the performing arts an opportunity to gain real-world experience working alongside Educational Professionals in the Creative Arts.
Our Apprentice Program is the perfect place to gain work experience in an arts-based teaching environment with elementary age students. Our HomeSchool ARTS classes explore music, art, theatre and dance. Apprentices work directly with our lead instructors in bringing the visual and performing arts alive to students.
Participants will receive certificates of Apprenticeship & Volunteer Community Service Hours required by many high schools and college resumes, plus a letter of recommendation for your work and service.
- Submit Your Resume
- Submit A Short Cover Letter
- Tell us about you and your connection/experience with the arts
- Tell us why you would like to be part of this program
- Interview With Our Team Leaders
(this process is designed to also give high schoolers experience in applying & interviewing)
Expectations Once Accepted Into The Program:
- Attend weekly HomeSchool ARTS Classes (Thursdays 8:30am-12:30pm)
- Assist instructors and students with class projects and activities
- Work directly with individuals and groups of students
- Always have a positive, helpful and personable attitude
- Be receptive and open to teachable moments by our mentoring instructors
The HomeSchool ARTS Apprentice Program is open to High School students who homeschool, do independent study or have open time available during our weekly classes.
Please email ([email protected]) or bring your resume and cover letter to Andy Allen at Coastal Music Studios. You may also call the studio at 760-237-8212 with any questions.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!